A legal entity who financially, materially or otherwise supports CES, agrees with its objectives may become a collective member; it applies to CES board of directors in writing, appoints a person who will represent it at the CES general assembly, or in other CES bodies, with an advisory voice.
We would like to thank the following partners for supporting CES activities:
General partners of CES
The golden membership of CES
Basic membership of CES
- AMBIS Vysoká škola
- Faculty of Economics, University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice
- Faculty of Economics, Technical University of Liberec
- Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Pardubice
- Masaryk Institute of Advanced Studies, Czech Technical University in Prague
- Moravian Business College Olomouc
- School of Business Administration in Karvina, Silesian University
- Škoda Auto University
- University of Economics and Management Prague
Medial partners of CES
Significant long-term support is provided by the CERGE-EI Foundation and the Council of Scientific Societies of the Czech Republic.